Saturday, September 25, 2010

Labor and Delivery August 17th-18th, 2010






I was at 7cm still with no pain when we decided to have my water broken at 1:30 AM.

I had no pain up until this time. After they broke the water, I dilated from 7 to 10 in about 45 minutes and it was pain like never before!

I asked for an epidural but it was to late. I didn't like the answer the nurse gave me but I had to do it so we did. I got the funny juice which did nothing but make me stupid.

I was in hard labor from 2:00-3:00 am.

I started pushing at 3am and out she came at 3:38am.

I had some pretty serious after effects but I will spare you the details.

She was so beautiful that it didn't matter. I will never forget the 1st moment I saw our beautiful daughter. I never knew love like that when you see what God has created just for us!

Thank you to Brian who did a wonderful job in labor with me and my mom. You guys helped me so much!

She was a tiny little girl but so beautiful!

Her daddy prayed with us both right away and that was probably the most special moment Brian and I have ever shared together!

Thank you Dr. Yvonne Castillo who did a great job delivering our precious Myleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment