Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; ordained you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1: 4-5
Your word decrees that you already know the child inside my womb, that you love her, and that you've ordained this little girl for a special person. May she live to glorify your name and, above all, may she grow to know you each day. Our prayer is that not a day will go by that she won't know you and love.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above." (James 1:17)
Thank you Lord, for giving us this good and perfect gift. We praise you for the Blessing of this new life!
We love you Myleigh!
Daddy, Mommy, and Patsy :)
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment