Saturday, June 5, 2010

27 Weeks! Growing baby girl! I have gained 13 lbs. Yea!!


I like your shirt. ;) Be blessed, Jenny Rosser (Keller, TX)

AAAAHHHHH you look so cute!! (Carolyn Rosser Lubbock, TX)

Angela

Thanks for the picture. You are getting bigger. I enjoyed talking to you on the phone the other night. Miss you and Love you.

Love Daddy (Joe Don Buckner, Lubbock, TX)

You look so pretty love the top and baby Myleigh is a growing inside of you!
love you
Mom (Robin Kelso, Lubbock, TX)

Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means she's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid.

Baby doctor appointment on June 1, 2010. Baby & I are healthy-got the prescription I have been waiting a lifetime for- a nap a day, no stress, and drink more milk! Yes a nap a day!! Have a bunch of blood work to do, glucose test, etc. 2 week appointments starting! She will be here in less than 90 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment