Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Doctor Appt April 5, 2010 & facebook messages

Baby doctor appt was wonderful today! Baby and I are perfectly healthy!! 19 weeks and 4 days!! Baby was wiggling all over the place! The heart beat was fast, strong, and healthy! Ultrasound next Tues!!! Thank you Lord for an awesome Blessing!


David Wynn, Violet Lynn Moore, Linda Reynolds and 7 others like this..
Frank Mendoza Awesome!!! I am happy for you guys.
Jenny Hammit Yay! I love this report! :-)

Baby doctor appt was wonderful today w Angelina! Baby and her are perfectly healthy!! 19 weeks and 4 days!! Baby was wiggling all over the place! The heart beat was fast, strong, and healthy! Ultrasound next Tues!!! Thank you Lord for the Blessing!

3 people like this..
Jerrica Armijo Wooohooo! You are gonna be such a proud awesome father and Angela a sweet happy awesome mother! Yay!
Leslea Vardy Underwood Amen! Glad everyone is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment