
We went to our appt today.
Baby & I are perfectly healthy!
We heard the good strong heart beat. Brian video taped the heart beat.
My next doctor appt is April 5th. Our ultrasound is April 13th. I will be 20 weeks & we will know the gender on the 13th of April.
We are looking into the 3D & 4D ultrasounds so we will keep you posted!
Brian took photo of me & baby outside of hospital this morning. 15 weeks & 4 days!
Response from Family and Facebook:
Love the picture - glad that everything is going so well - healthy Momma and healthy Baby - Perfect, whole and complete in every way.
Very excited for April 13th to get here - Then we can start buying some things along as we see them or buy things off your registry. YEAH!!!!! I am so excited to have another grandbaby - it will be fun to have some little cousins in the family.
Love you,
Carolyn
Great picture. Thankful you and the baby are healthy.
Love Daddy
Just left baby doctor-everything is great! Baby & I are perfectly healthy! Loud strong heart beat! Thank you Lord! 15 weeks 4 days :)
William Lo, Lana Smith, David Wynn and 3 others like this. Raquel Reyes JaraAlmonte, Rori Miller, Erin Kerns Smith like this.
Jill Hetman Kerns Amen Angelina! That is SUCH great news.
Dawn Herrera Praise the lord
Erin Kerns Smith Yay!!! Do you find out the gender at the next US?
Gail Hawkins Yay God!
Jenny Hammit I love that report!
Angelina Buckner Rosser Thank you friends! We're so excited! Erin-we find out gender on April 13th :)
Kimberly Karl I was always told that a fast, strong heartbeat was a girl......Can't wait to find out?? How exciting.
Jon McGee Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing great!

No comments:
Post a Comment