Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pregnant Funnies!

Sharing some funny stuff:

You know sometimes, I get so busy that I forget I'm pregnant for a few hours at a time.

Today I arrived home and parked in the garage like I always do. We are storing our washer & dryer in the garage as the apartment we live in only has gas hook ups so we use the ones they provide in the house.

I got out of the car & went around the front to go in the house because the garage is attached. I forgot my belly is bigger now & I got stuck in between the car, the wall, & the dryer. It was really funny except Brian wasn't home. For a few minutes I thought I was going to be stuck till he came home to rescue me. I wiggled my way out and started laughing. Needed a camera for that moment!

Patsy is pretty funny as well. We have called her baby for a year and a half. Now when we talk @ baby she thinks its about her and she gets all excited. We have to call her furry baby now so she learns the difference. Our dog is like a human, she understands everything & she talks. Crazy silly dog!

Baby can hear this week so we have been talking to her a lot.

Everything is great!

My belly isn't huge but everyone here says I definitely have a baby bump now. I had stranger today ask me when my baby was due. Had to look around than I realized she was talking to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment