Belly Photo-Week 5 December 18, 2009-Found out at approx 2:00 PM we were expecting our first baby
Planned Parenthood confirmed we are pregnant at 4:00 PM-Both Brian and I were present
I told Kyle, Lisa, Kissindre, and Kellyn we are expecting! We celebrated with Kyle, Lisa, and the girls-yummy spaghetti & Movie
December 19, 2009-Went to Breakfast with Lisa and Kellyn at IHOP and celebrated BABY! Also, went to Joy Junction for tour of the homeless shelter.
December 20, 2009-Went to church and had them pray for baby and us. Baby went to 1st Kimbrell Christmas Party and danced the night away!
December 21, 2009-Submitted our PAMS application to the State of NM, scheduled 1st dr appt for Jan 18th
Bought frames to tell family on Christmas from Kohl's, also bought What to Expect When You're Expecting Bought stretch mark cream & used it for first time
December 22nd-Have to go to the bathroom a lot and crave water, Dr. Pepper doesn't taste as good anymore Can't wait to tell everyone about Baby-hard to keep my mouth shut!
Daddy and I are praying for 10 fingers, 10 toes, Brian's brain & my body & a healthy happy anointed joyful baby! AMEN!
December 23, 2009-Dr. Novack prayed for me at Woman's Wisdom Bible Study-the woman were great! Lisa bought me Prenatal Vitamins & Berry Green powder! Thank you Lisa :)
Drove to Lubbock for Christmas! 7 hours in the rough snow. Baby's 1st snow!!
Told Danny & Carolyn-very exciting! 10:15 PM CST Don't have to worry about hiding the prenatal vitamins from the family anymore!
December 24th, 2009-Christmas Eve! Stayed at the Rosser's last night, told Jenny over the phone this morning. Jenny suggested the book "supernatural child birth"
I told Sarah this morning! She has the book Jenny suggested and is letting me borrow it. Love my sisters! Very fun visiting with Carolyn and Sarah about baby this morning.
Brian told Josh this afternoon.
Grammie made fun of my Berry vitamin drink-she said it looks gross!!
Sarah helped me set up this blog! Thank you Sarah :)
Can't wait to tell my mom, dad, and brother tomorrow! Hard to keep my mouth shut!
Sarah and I looked up the meaning of several names for our baby!
I feel great, only a little nausea & dizzy at times but I feel great! Very Blessed!
December 25th-MERRY CHRISTMAS!! We told my parents today! They were both so excited & shocked.
See video. My brother was excited to be Uncle Jacob!
Love our family & our baby is going to have a wonderful family!

No comments:
Post a Comment